[l2h] per-file configuration?

Vladimir Klebanov unny@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:55:55 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for a more fine-grained configuration facility than the per-user
.latex2html-init. Wouldn't it be a good idea to be able to include
configuration directives into the tex file in question? Or is it already
possible and I missed it by some crazy chance?

Vladimir

P.S. Ross, the fix you suggested for the \footnotetext problem works fine
indeed. Thanks a lot. One thing that is still missing are backreferences to
the original footnote occurrences. It's not as important an issue as
completely broken footnotes though.

--
Vladimir Klebanov  --   unny@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
                        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unny