[l2h] DOT USA (.usa) DOMAIN NAMES NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Robert Williams bob@bob.usuhs.mil
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:56:26 -0500

--------------9B26FD9CAE8B02303C62AB36

the_jim71@hotmail.com wrote:

> .usa NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Is there any way we can get the full headers for
these spam messages so that we can respond
to the upstream providers (and uce@ftc.gov).
If we can't get the
list closed to non-members, we should at least
get a shot at the spammers that use the list.

Bob Williams