[l2h] Re: Image conversion in LaTeX2HTML - Query

Shrikande Manish mshrifeq@rurkiu.ernet.in
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:05:21 +0500 (IST)

Dear Dr. Moore,

Thanks for a prompt reply. I have since downloaded and installed the
latest releases of netpbm as well as latex2html. The problme of cropmarks
is still there when I use the default setting of 1.6 for
$MATH_SCALE_FACTOR. The cropmarks, however, disappear when I reduce the
image size and use the scale factor of 1.4. Althoug this workaround does
the job for me, I thought it right to bring this anomaly to your notice.

Thanks.

With warm regards,

Manish

__
Manish Shrikhande <mshrifeq@iitr.ernet.in>    Ph.  +91 1332 85437/85605
Asst. Professor, Deptt. of Earthquake Engrg.  Fax: +91 1332 76899/73560
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee-247667. INDIA.

"The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a semi-log plot."