[l2h] paper copies from a l2h'ed document

Hans van Walen j.van.walen@freeler.nl
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:03:40 +0100

Hi,

Yesterday I installed LaTeX2HTML(2K.1) and netpbm(9.20) on SuSE7.1 Linux, and
I'm glad it's running now. There still is a problem with the seminar package,
but I can get around that for the time being.

The problem of this posting is that when I have a document with figures,
looking good on-screen, the printed output of the figures is stretched
horizontally and won't fit on A4 anymore. Yet, the dvi-file after LaTeXing
the document produces a decent paper copy.

Would appreciate your help.

Hans van Walen