AW: [l2h] links support

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 17:11:29 -0500

Gerhard Poul writes:
 > can you please share a patch with me so I can see what you changed? - maybe
 > that will help me to understand how the current solution is working and what
 > you did.

  What I did won't be very useful unless you're able to make
assumptions about the documents and what split level you're using, and
are doing a lot of the things that are going on in the LaTeX2HTML init
file I'm using (not trivial), and are post-processing the resulting
documents so the \label names are getting used to generate file
names.  All the code I'm using it available if you really think it'll
help; what you should look at the most is probably this:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/python/python/dist/src/Doc/perl/l2hinit.perl?rev=1.57&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

  There are really a lot of interdepencies amoung the processing
scripts; everything is available in the directory at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/python/python/dist/src/Doc/

 > btw: the URL you provided is producing a 404.

  Sorry; I made a typo.  Here's the right link:

http://python.sourceforge.net/devel-docs/lib/lib.html

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>