[l2h] contract conversion job available

Bruce Speyer bruce.speyer@medispecialty.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 17:56:14 -0500

Hello,

We are in need of an expert who using latex2html or equivalent tool can
relatively easily and inexpensively translate 300-400 pages of latex with
several thousand hyperlinks into html for publication on the web.  The
material has been previously published as a CDRom in Adobe Acrobat
translated from the latex.  Material is medical information written in the
Dutch language with no special mathematical formatting requirements.

I tried running latex2html with only poor results but I am not familiar
with latex or the tool.

If you are interested in taking on this project write me and I will send
you the material.  After review provide us an estimate of what you would
need to charge for this job.  There is no budget for this project so we
have to do it on the cheap but perhaps for one of you this would be possible.

Thank you for your help!
Bruce

--
Bruce Speyer, CTO             Home of OTOHNS.net http://www.otohns.net
MediSpecialty.com                         A Physician Directed Network