[l2h] integration of eps

Arne Battermann batterma@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:01:46 +0200

Dear All
I want to convert my thesis but I face several problems with the pictures.
I integrated eps files only and I get the following error messages for each
picture:

Error: Cannot read 'img24.png': Can't find file or directory
Converting image #45
pstoimg: Error: "/usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  < /tmp/l2h3913/p4333.pnm | /usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  -bot -black  | /usr/bin/pnmcrop -verbose  -edge -black   > /tm
p/l2h3913/p4333.t00" failed: Nicht erlaubter Seek (not allowed seek)

I tried to figure out the reason for my problem over the l2h manual, but
without  success.

Example Thesis:

\begin{figure}[h!]
{\centering \resizebox*{1\columnwidth}{!}{\includegraphics{middle_east.eps}} \par}

\caption{\label{fig:middle-east}Middle East}
\end{figure}

I'm working with LyX (1.1.6fix1) and the export of the document to pdf and and ps
works fine. Therefore I'm of the opinion, that the latex code is correct.
The latex2html version I use is:  latex2html-2K.1beta.tar.gz

I'd like to try changing the setting of TEXINPUTS but I don't know how.
Maybe someone can give me advice. If anybody has an idea to solve my problem with
the figures, it would be great to tell me about.

Thanks in advance
Arne