[l2h] redhat 7

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:28:37 +1100 (EST)

> I am having a problem getting latex2html to work under redhat 7.  Does
> anyone know about this problem (preferably with a solution).  It seems
> like a problem with the new version of perl that comes with rh7.  It
> installations without error but I get perl error messages when I try to
> apply it to a latex file.

Please provide an example of the output log, including the messages
that you get, and perhaps also a link to the LaTeX source.

Are you using the latest version of LaTeX2HTML ?
 v99.2beta or v2K... developer versions ?
If not, then you would encounter syntax errors with recent Perls,
as they are more strict on some things, to allow threading to work.