[l2h] URLs for pdflatex _and_ latex2html...

Murat Yildizoglu yildi@montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:14:07 +0100

Well, Ross has answered before me, and much more precisely.
But one question : does html package also work for other
manners of generating pdfs (dvips+distiller or GS)?

Murat

On 5 Mar 2001, at 21:05, Ross Moore wrote:

> > Currently I am using html.sty to produce clickable links with
> > latex2html. However, when processing the same latex source with
> > pdflatex, I loose the property that the links are clickable in a pdf
> > viewer (Acrobat Reader). How should I proceed to be able to use the
> > same source for both latex2html and pdflatex?
>
> This should happen automatically, provided that you load
> html.sty and do *not* try to load hyperref .
> You must use LaTeX2HTML's commands for hyperlinks and
> linked cross-references.
>
> Which version of  html.sty  are you using?
> The latest versions detect that you are using pdfLaTeX and
> automatically load hyperref.
>

> The one that I use starts with:
>
> % $Id: html.sty,v 1.38 1999/07/19 13:23:20 RRM Exp $
> % LaTeX2HTML Version 99.2 : html.sty
> %
>

> If this doesn't help you to solve the problem,
> please send a short example where you cannot get
> hyperlinks working correctly in both settings.
>

> Hope this helps,
>
> 	Ross Moore
>

> > --
> > Herman.Bruyninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
> >  <http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/~bruyninc/>

*** NEW ADDRESS - ADRESSE NOUVELLE - YENI ADRES ***
__

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

  Institut Federatif de Recherche sur
           les Dynamiques Economiques
  IFREDE - E3i ( http://www.ifrede.org/ )
  Universite Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV
  Avenue Leon Duguit, 33608 Pessac Cedex, France
  Tel. +33 5 56 84 54 53
  Fax: +33 5 56 84 86 47

  e-mail: yildi@montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr
  www : http://yildizoglu.montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr/