[l2h] pnmcrop 9.15 doesn't crop

DI Stefan Mueller smueller@ati.ac.at
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:42:57 +0200

Hi!

I just downloaded netbpm 9.15 and had to realize that its

"pnmcrop"

doesn't crop. It leaves ugly black bars at the left and bottom of the
graphics, destroying also vertical alignment.

My ancient 8.4 - Version performed better, after I deleated the
unsupported "-verbose" flag in the "pstoimg" script. However, background
colors of text and graphics are different (found the problem already
somewhere, but forgot where ;-) and line-spacing is not satisfying at
the moment (The problem lies in some graphics being not cropped
sufficiently)

Finally inline-math appears a little bit deminuished, but that's
acceptable.

The online manual, which was also produced by LaTeX2HTML, looks much
better - How does one do?

Regards

Stefan

(I'm using LaTeX2HTML v. 2K.1beta)