[l2h] Problem during image conversion in the installation process (test.bat)

Murat Yildizoglu yildi@montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:31:46 +0200

Have you disactivated Norton anti-virus during the
conversion? You should do this if you have NAV.

Murat

--

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

  Institut Federatif de Recherche sur
           les Dynamiques Economiques
  IFREDE - E3i ( http://www.ifrede.org/ )
  Universite Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV
  Avenue Leon Duguit, 33608 Pessac Cedex, France
  Tel. +33 5 56 84 54 53
  Fax: +33 5 56 84 86 47

  e-mail: yildi@montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr
  www : http://yildizoglu.montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr/