[l2h] html.sty

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 21:30:37 +1000 (EST)

> Hello!
>
> I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't find the html.sty file in any
> of my latex2html versions!
> Where can I get it?
> Do I have to do something during the installation process to get html.sty???

It should be in the  texinputs/  subdirectory created when you unpack the
archive. You need to copy it from there into a place where it can be found
by LaTeX; e.g. create a directory called html/ within your texmf/
tree, as follows:
	   ...../texmf/tex/latex/html/

Make sure you run  texhash  or  MakeTeXUpdate  or  mktexlsr
to update the  kpathsea  database, so that the file can be found as needed.

For older systems that don't use kpathsea, find the right place to put  html.sty .