[l2h] graphicx.perl

Ulrich G. Wortmann uliw@erdw.ethz.ch
24 Jan 2001 09:14:16 +0100

Hi Bruce,

I had not yet the time to test your module, but it instantly triggerd
an idea concerning the more complicated options like clipping:

Unless we find some very clever extension to deal with clipping while
generating pixel images from eps images (well it shoulndt be to
complicate to crop the pixel image if you know the bounding box of the
eps and the resolution of the pixel image), what about having a
modification to graphicspath called \l2hgraphicspath.

If not set, behave as usual, if set, look for pixel images in that
directory first. Thus all images which require some manual touchup,
could be stored there, while all others will be processed as usual.

        Cheers

                Uli
--
	Uli Wortmann           http://www.spoc.ethz.ch
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1030