[l2h] out of environment space in windows mil.lenium

Steve Mayer mayer@dial.pipex.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:00:34 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: Rafael Barceló Albertí
To: latex2html@tug.org
Sent: 15 February 2001 10:45
Subject: [l2h] out of environment space in windows mil.lenium

Hello:
Somebody can to inform me on if it is compatible latex2html with windows
mil.lenium. I have installed this operative system and I am not able to make
work latex2html because   always appears me  messages "out of environment
space" in the window of ms-dos.
Thanks
Rafael Barceló

Try the following which has been taken from
http://www.mayer.dial.pipex.com/l2h.htm

"If you get Out of environment space messages then change the environment
space from Auto to 1024 for config.bat. To do this:

In Windows Explorer right-click on config.bat then click on Properties then
Memory tab and in the 'Initial Environment' dropdown box select 1024."

If you still get "out of environment space" messages try making the same
change for whichever batch file gives the error.

Steve Mayer