[l2h] Thank you all!

Murat Yildizoglu yildi@montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:38:34 +0100

We are allways discussing problems in this list. For once, I want to express m
gratitude to all people actively creating and maintaining Latex2HTML.

I have been using this platform for many years for putting my courses and
articles on the Net and each time it worked beatifully to full my expectations!
Yes, in the first years the configuration was used to ask for some trial and
error, but new versions are just beautifull and very complete!

Thank you folks!

Best regards,

Murat Yildizoglu

--
*** NEW ADDRESS - ADRESSE NOUVELLE - YENI ADRES ***
__

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

  Institut Federatif de Recherche sur
           les Dynamiques Economiques
  IFREDE - E3i ( http://www.ifrede.org/ )
  Universite Montesquieu-Bordeaux IV
  Avenue Leon Duguit, 33608 Pessac Cedex, France
  Tel. +33 5 56 84 86 40
  Fax: +33 5 56 84 86 47

  e-mail: yildi@montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr
  www : http://yildizoglu.montesquieu.u-bordeaux.fr/