[l2h] varioref package

Martin Geisler gimpster@gimpster.com
01 Feb 2001 13:05:15 +0100

"Martin Wolf" <martin@familiewolf.de> writes:

> Von: Martin Geisler <gimpster@gimpster.com>
>
> Hi Martin,

Hi there :-)

> > But it complains that there is no style for the 'varioref' package
> > by
>
> > Could anybody point me in the right direction?
>
> I don't know, whether that is a nice way, but I would try to put
> before \begin{document}: (not tested)
>
> \latex{\usepackage{varioref}}
> \html{\newcommand{\vref}[1]{\ref{#1}}}

It works beautifully! Thanks.

First I tried to combine the two statements into one with like this

\latexhtml{\usepackage{varioref}}{\newcommand{\vref}[1]{\ref{#1}}}

but that produces a warning about latex2html, whereas it works when
separated. I thought that \latexhtml{a}{b} was a kind of shorthand for
\latex{a}\html{b}?