[l2h] latex2html CVS repository

Marek Rouchal Marek.Rouchal@gmx.net
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 21:36:34 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

the CVS repository had to be moved to a new server. This should however be
transparent for you. I hope my friends at Bayreuth will update DNS soon,
then everything should work pretty normally.
If you need to update NOW, you need to change the host name in
$HOME/.cvspass and all the .../CVS/Root files from
"saftsack" to "btfmx1". Note: "saftsack" is now an alias for "btfmd1" but
will be changed to point to "btfmx1" soon.

To all those who have direct access (Ross): The server is now
btfmx1.fs.uni-bayreuth.de. Please do any admin tasks there,
btfmd1.fs.uni-bayreuth.de will be phased out.

Thank you for your patience,

Marek

* Marek Rouchal                                  < Marek.Rouchal@gmx.net > *
* Murstr. 20                     http://saftsack.fs.uni-bayreuth.de/~marek *
* D-85356 Freising                finger marek@saftsack.fs.uni-bayreuth.de *
* Tel +49-8161-885085             for PGP Public Key                       *