[l2h] Possible bug

Micah Altman Micah_Altman@harvard.edu
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:27:39 -0400 (EDT)

This is it. Thanks.

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, cabney wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Ross Moore wrote:
>
> > > Bug description: latex2html seems to be skipping all paragraph breaks.
>
> > THe example works just fine on my machine; viz.
>
> I got the problem when I tried it, but:
>
> 	perl -i.bak -e 's/\r//' -p t.tex
>
> took care of that.  TeX doesn't see the paragraph break because of that
> DOSish character.
>
> Maybe he edited it on a different machine, then transfered by ftp but in
> binary mode?
>
> CA
> --
> There was a time
> A wind that blew so young
> For this could be the biggest sky
> And I could have the faintest idea

Micah Altman, Ph.D. 		Associate Director, Harvard-MIT Data Center
	 	Director, Virtual Data Center Project, Harvard U. Library
		   Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Government, Harvard U.
micah_altman@harvard.edu  	   http://data.fas.harvard.edu/micah_altman/
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate" - Doctor Invincibilis
     		("Ad indicia spectate." - Micah's corollary)
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial, unsigned, document.  (Copyright 2001)