[l2h] SPECIAL INVESTMENT REPORT on CBYI

Robert Williams bob@bob.usuhs.mil
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 06:29:01 -0400

--------------4902F226CBAC3BDD4B6830E7

newsreport@stockrage.com wrote:

>  IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SENDER!
>
> Please read our disclaimer on this profile on Calbay.
>
>                            FEATURED COMPANY

Ok folks, let's stop this nonsense.  The list should be restricted to
members only.
The list maintainer should send a report to uce@ftc.gov, and abuse
addresses
related to the last smtp relay prior to tug.org, assuming that the admin
has
access to the real header.

Bob Williams

--------------4902F226CBAC3BDD4B6830E7

newsreport@stockrage.com wrote:
SENDER!</a>
on this profile on Calbay.
<center>
Ok folks, let's stop this nonsense.&nbsp; The list should be restricted
to members only.
addresses
admin has

--------------4902F226CBAC3BDD4B6830E7--