[l2h] Show init file option

Glenn Morris gmorris@ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:52:48 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Ross Moore wrote:

> > $SHOW_INIT_FILE = 1;
> >
> > with Version 2K.1beta (1.47) in order to get the contents of the init file
> > displayed in the "About this document..." page. This works, but there is a
> > problem, in that any HTML tags in the .init file are being interpreted by
> > the web browser.
>
> Try the following edit to   sub replace_infopage  :
>
> In that block, replace the line:
> 	foreach $info_line (<INIT>) {$init_contents .= $info_line;}
> with:
>         foreach $info_line (<INIT>) {
>             $info_line =~ s/[<>"&]/'&'.$html_special_entities{$&}.';'/eg;
>             $init_contents .= $info_line;
> 	}

This works fine thank you, but this code is actually in
sub replace_init_file_mark

Just to raise another minor point, I think the ".MATH I" line in the
stylesheet has slightly the wrong syntax. It says "font-shape: italic",
when I think it should be "font-style: italic". Not that I would know, but
it makes the W3 CSS validator happy!

Very, very minor gripes in a great piece of software though! Thanks very
much!

Glenn