[l2h] new user question

Max Kliche max@kliche.org
28 Apr 2001 02:19:04 +0200

Hallo Gary and Richard

Same Problem here, but not evry time.
Sometimes it converts all pictures correctly, sometimes not. Today I
got one misstake by a file with a lot of pictures (nearly one
hundred).
After the workaround (later) it works correctly. Yesterday, no image
was generated. Don`t know why.
The Workaround, I use (but dont`t know why) is, to wait a little,
delete the generated directory and try again. sometimes it works.

But, it can (what i prefer) depends on my other packages and Linux
Installation, not on Latex2html.

best regards
Max Kliche

--
when I find my code in tons of trouble,    |  GoInForm
   friends and colleagues come to me,      |  Umweltrecht und