[l2h] whole web sites with latex2html?

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:08:12 +1000 (EST)

> Is anyone using latex2html to manage whole site (as
> opposed to just converting latex papers and such)? I'm
> a long-time LaTeX user and I'd just as soon use it for
> everything if I could.
>
> I tried to look at some of the examples from the
> latex2html manuals. Anyone have any cool sites done
> this way?

Have a browse around  www.freedevelopers.net .
A lot of what is there was either created using LaTeX2HTML
or derived by small edits from documents created this way.

The manual gives a list of older sites.
Since thene there have been many more created with LaTeX2HTML.
Your message may generate some more replies.

Searching the web for  "About this Document"
(or translations of this, especially into French and German)
will produce a lot of sites/papers/manuals processed
using LaTeX2HTML.