[l2h] Problems with Forms

Max Kliche max@kliche.org
17 Apr 2001 13:45:55 +0200

Hallo
I got some problems with forms:
I want to do this in html:

  <HR>
  <FORM action=../foo/foo.html>
    <INPUT VALUE="foo" type=submit>
    </FORM>
  <HR>

I tried this with latex and put it in latex2html:

\newcommand{\myhtml}[1]
{
  \HTMLcode{HR}
  \HTMLcode["action=../#1/#1 .html"]{FORM}{
    \HTMLcode["type = submit , value = Loesung"]{INPUT}
    }
  \HTMLcode{HR}
  }

the problem is that the gererated html-code shows this:

  <HR>
  <FORM>
    <INPUT VALUE="Loesung&#168;">
    </FORM>
  <HR>

why does the action and type do not appear?
where is my mistake or is this just a problem of latex2html. I know
that \HTNLcode is just beta, but using \rawhtml i can`t submit any arguments.

Thanks

Max Kliche

--
when I find my code in tons of trouble,    |  GoInForm
   friends and colleagues come to me,      |  Umweltrecht und