FW: [l2h] Converting images with 2k.1beta

Schmitt, Mark MSchmitt@dcds.edu
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:59:35 -0400

Ok, so I started over completely with 2k.1beta.  When I ran the configure, I
noticed an error.

Warning: Could not determine GS_LIB path.

Hint:  Search for the file 'gs_init.ps'. This directory and the 'fonts'
directory (usually same level) should be set in GS_LIB.  Separate the
entries with the ":" character.  The current directory "." should be
included, too.

I found the gs_init.ps, in the directory /usr/share/ghostscript/5.50/
I did not find a fonts directory.  Could this be the why I can't process
images?  If so, how can I fix this?

Thanks again for you help.

Mark Schmitt