[l2h] htmlimage and centering

Craig Jones Craig Jones <craig@msmri.medicine.ubc.ca>
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:38:56 -0700

Hi,

I have started to use latex2html a little more.  I seem to be finding a
bug, but was wondering if someone else can confirm this.

I have a simple latex2e file with:

This is a test:
\begin{equation}
    \htmlimage{}
    \chi^2 = 1
\end{equation}

The result is to have "This is a test:" and the equation centered on the
page.  Needless to say, I do not want "This is a test:" to be centered.

I am currently using v98.1p1 release, but I think I have seen this in
the v99 betas.

Craig.

Craig Jones, M.Sc.                         c/o MS/MRI Research Group
PhD Student, Dept. of Physics              Suite 211 - 2386 East Mall
E-mail: craig@physics.ubc.ca               Gerald McGavin Building
Phone: (604) 822-0760                      Vancouver, BC  V6T 1Z3
Fax:   (604) 822-7877