[l2h] newbie, problem with \url + lyx

Prof. Jerry Place Prof. Jerry Place" <place@cstp.umkc.edu
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:07:59 -0500 (CDT)

   I've had errors like this before.  My Linux solution is to make a
soft link as follows:

   ln -s /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/html/url.sty   url.tex

   L2H includes *.tex files but for some reason won't include *.sty
files.  Let me know how this works for you.

                        Regards,

                        Jerry Place
                        Assoc. Prof. of Computer Science
                        Computer Science Telecommunications Program
                        U. of Missouri - Kansas City
                        5100 Rockhill Road
                        Kansas City, MO  64110
                        USA