[l2h] 99.2b8 - bad Contents page

John A. Turner John A. Turner" <turner@blueskystudios.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:36:15 -0400 (EDT)

ok, for a while now I've been using this:

\bodytext{background="stone.jpg" text="000000" link="0000ee" vlink="b22222" alink="ff0000"}

to use an image as my background "color" for non-frames HTML

(for frames I use stuff in .latex2html-init)

I know there's:

\usepackage{color}
\pagecolor{white}

for setting colors, but I didn't know how to make this use an image, and to
be honest, \bodytext was working and I didn't want to mess with it

but now it appears broken in 99.2b8, in that it causes a bogus Contents
page to be created - check out this document:

  http://www.turner-family.com/John/l2h/99.2b8/badcontents/

hit Contents to see what I'm talking about

a tarball containing the source and a makefile to generate the html is
here:

  http://www.turner-family.com/John/l2h/99.2b8/

if the \bodytext line is commented out, the Comments section is correct

any advice?

--
John A. Turner, Ph.D.           Senior Research Associate
Blue Sky Studios, 44 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY  10601