[l2h] Context Sensitive HTMLHelp

Joe Higham Joe Higham <joe@blueskystudios.com>
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:09:36 -0500

"Michel A. de Bree" wrote:

> Has anyone ever used LaTeX2HTML to create context-sensitive M$ HTMLHelp? I
> would like to know what the possibilities are to achieve this.

I've recently added context-sensitive help using a LaTeX2HTML document to
my applications.  My application issues URLs comprising a reference to a
cgi-bin Perl script with a key argument which corresponds a reference name
in my document.

The Perl script uses the labels.pl file produced by the translator.  After
a lookup using the reference name, it does an HTML redirect to show the
resulting page.

--
Joe Higham / Blue Sky Studios / 914.259.6500