[l2h] LaTeX2HTML on Win32

Steve Mayer Steve Mayer" <mayer@dial.pipex.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 20:33:50 +0100

Luis Seidel's instructions at
http://feynman.faii.etsii.upm.es/~seidel/l2h/l2h_eng.html are excellent and
should help you to install LaTeX2HTML on Win9x.

The site seems to be down at the moment. If it doesn't go back up soon then
let me know and I'll send you a copy that I downloaded. I'm sure Luis won't
mind.

By the way, one thing that stopped me installing on Win98 was Norton
Anti-Virus. Disabling it meant that LaTeX2HTML (version 99.2 beta 6)
installed properly.

Steve Mayer