[l2h] How to make 2 independent columns in one screen?

taupin taupin <taupin@lps.u-psud.fr>
Wed, 03 May 2000 22:01:30 +0200

 Which are the pseudo-Latex commands to produce on the browser screen
something like:

|                   |                                           |
| a table of content|     Some text                             |
|                   |                                           |
|                   |                                           |
|                   |                                           |
|                   |                                           |
|                   |                                           |

Where the left part and the right part are independent (something like
frames). My wish is that clicking on some reference on the left makes
the related text appear on the right, while the left part remains
unchanged.

People do that frequently with Frontpage, but with Latex2html?

Thanks in advance.

  Daniel Taupin, Physique des Solides, Univ. Paris-Sud, 91405 ORSAY
  E-mail= mailto:taupin@lps.u-psud.fr
  Tél: (33)1.69.15.60.79, Fax: (33)1.69.15.60.86, home/fax:
(33)1.60.10.26.44