[l2h] problem with bibliography

Barney Dalton Barney Dalton <barneyd@cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:03:33 +0800 (WST)

I have a publication list as part of my CV. I use a couple of things in
latex to redefine format the bibliography differently that I'd like ot
carry over to the HTML version. These are:

%redefine the bibliography title
\renewcommand{\refname}{PUBLICATIONS}

%to get rid of numbers for each entry
\makeatletter
\renewcommand\@biblabel[1]{\hspace{-\labelsep}}
\makeatother

The first of these produces a message *** redefining \refname ***
but it still comes out as Bibliography  in the html.

The second command I exclude from html using the latexonly environment, as
latex2html doesn't like it much. I'd like to carry the formatting
(no numbers for bibitems) across, but don't know how.

thanks
barney

Barney Dalton
Twist my arm http://telerobot.mech.uwa.edu.au