[latex2html] Re: [l2h] incorrect equation

John A. Turner John A. Turner" <turner@blueskystudios.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:03:46 -0500 (EST)

MW> Hallo John!
MW> I'm guessing that you are running l2h under a Win*-operating-system.

nope - I'm on SGI Irix 6.5.6m

MW> Then the problem is a little l2h-bug:
MW>
MW> in the function &find_unique(pstoimg) two image-files are opened and
MW> compared. To work correct, the files must be set to the binary mode by
MW> calling binmode(filename); after the open(...) command. That solved the
MW> problem for me.

well, as you might imagine, that doesn't have an effect for me - but I do
think the problem may be in how two images are found to be identical

thanks for taking a look...

--
John A. Turner, Ph.D.           Senior Research Associate
Blue Sky Studios, 44 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY  10601