[latex2html] Re: [l2h] Latex2Html - thebibliography

Ross Moore Ross Moore <ross@ics.mq.edu.au>
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 11:12:52 +1100 (EST)

> Hi,
>
> I am using the latex2html converter to build webpages out of submitted
> abstracts to our conferences. the problem is that latex2html generates
> highest level entries for each thebibliography environment, which comes
> which nearly all abstracts. that makes the contents menue rather weird.
> does anybody know how to either
>
> a) completely turn off the thebibliography environment
>
> b) change it to lowest level entry (preferred)

You can adjust the levels of any command/environment that
produces a new section.

Do this in the  .latex2html-init  file, or any other
initialization file for your job.

e.g. define a hash-array, as follows:

%unnumbered_section_commands = (
	'bibliography', '4'
	, 'tableofcontents', '3'
	, ... more such entries....
	);

There is a similar hash for numbered sections:

%section_commands = (
	'paragraph', '5'
	, 'subparagraph', '6'
	, ... more such entries....
	);

In a LaTeX2HTML job, sectioning levels that have been set
explicitly in this way override the levels that would otherwise
be allocated for these commands.