[latex2html] Re: [l2h] Problems with book class

Andre M. de Roos Andre M. de Roos" <aroos@bio.uva.nl
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:05:05 +0100 (CET)

Thanks! This indeed helped. The book I'm putting on the web now comes out as in
print. However, to get the contents lisitng correct, I had to do the following:

\tableofcontents
\listoffigures
\listoftables

\part{Preface and Introduction}
\label{sec:preface-introduction}

\setcounter{part}{4}                            % <===== Notice!
\segment{intro}{chapter}{Introduction}

\part{Models in continuous time}
\label{sec:models-cont-time}

\segment{popgrowth}{chapter}{Modelling population dynamics}
\segment{difeqs}{chapter}{Single ordinary differential equations}
\segment{compete}{chapter}{Competing for resources}
\segment{sysdifeqs}{chapter}{Systems of ordinary differential equations}
\segment{predation}{chapter}{Predator-prey interactions}
\segment{biftheo}{chapter}{Bifurcation theory}

\endsegment[part]

If not, the first chapter would end up as a child of the table of contents, the
next chapter as a child of the list of figures, etc. Apparently there is a
problem detecting which part a chapter belongs to.

Thanks again,
Andre