[l2h] Some little problems with 99.2beta8

taupin taupin <taupin@lps.u-psud.fr>
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:27:54 +0200

When making a huge compilation with latex2html (99.2beta8, installed at
the beginning of August) I get the following warnings:
No implementation found for style `a4wide'

? brace missing for \usepackage
The first warning is OK, but the second one cannot be understood. Here
is the LaTeX source (extracted with "grep usepackage"):
\documentclass{report} \usepackage{html} \usepackage{french}
\usepackage{a4wide} \makeindex

Note that the same warning appears when all used packages are refered to
in a single command.

Besides, I get on the console (but not in the warnings) the information
that two commands ar undefined:
On is "\english" (OK) but the second one is "\item".

However, the LaTeX conpilation gives no message of abnormal "\item".
Thus, has somebody an explanation?

Last question: the distribution at Bayreuth posts a latex2html 99.2
beta8 dated 27 August. But I already loeaded that one month before. What
has been changed inbetween?

  Daniel Taupin, Physique des Solides, Univ. Paris-Sud, 91405 ORSAY
  E-mail= mailto:taupin@lps.u-psud.fr
  Tél: (33)1.69.15.60.79, Fax: (33)1.69.15.60.86, home/fax:
(33)1.60.10.26.44