[l2h] Re: latex2html: Re: 96.1-h: optional argument to \pagebreak and \linebreak mishandled

Prof. Jerry Place Prof. Jerry Place" <place@cstp.umkc.edu
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:21:14 -0500 (CDT)

   If you need this in your LaTeX document, include it in a
\latexonly{..} environment.  Conditional spacing really doesn't make
much sense in HTML.

   \latexonly{..} work very well for me in latex2html.

					-- Jerry Place
					-- CSTP