[l2h] picture background

Prof. Jerry Place Prof. Jerry Place" <place@cstp.umkc.edu
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:15:28 -0500 (CDT)

   I believe that you are using the default setting that causes
conversion of EPS graphics to PNG.  If you look at the default
options, set the conversion to GIF.

   From the help file:

-image_type type
           Specify the type of bitmap images to be generated.
           Depending on your setup, LaTeX2HTML can generate gif
           or png images.

   Set -image_type=gif for better images.

					-- Jerry Place
					-- CSTP