No subject

Nicolas Anquetil Nicolas Anquetil <anquetil@centroin.com.br>
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:54:26 -0300

From: Nicolas Anquetil <anquetil@equus.centroin.com.br>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:54:26 -0300 (EST)
To: latex2html@tug.org
Subject: \chapter, \section, \subsection come out has <H1> ... </H1>

Hi,

I am using LaTeX2HTML Version 99.1 (beta) to convert a report into a
web page.

I want a different page for each chapter of the report
($MAX_SPLIT_DEPTH=-1).
But as the title says, all chpetr, section and subsections' titles
come out as <H1> which does not help to differentiate them.

Can I get section to be <H2>...</H2> and subsection <H3> ?
How ?

Also, there seems to be a bug with the "Next" button (not the text) of
the top navigation panel of the index.html page.  It does not "point"
to anything (clicking on it does not do anything).

I replaced the buttons in the navigation panel by nice little arrows.
However, the size of each button is calculated to accomodate tsome
text "next", "up" "previous", which means that the left arrow button
(previous) is much longer than the right arrow button.  Where do I
change this.  I looked at the sub navigation_panel, but it does not
appear to be there.

Finally, I tried to put $LANGUAGE_TITLES="brazil", but it does not
change anything :-(

Can you answer any (all) of these questions?  (including this one :-))

Thanks in advance

nicolas