[l2h] report on 99.2alpha14

John A. Turner John A. Turner" <turner@blueskystudios.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:21:05 -0400 (EDT)

first time I've tried one of the recent versions with the new
configure process

o love the move to a more standard config/install process - would be
  very nice to have the (reasonably-standard) --exec-prefix option to
  configure to allow separation of arch-dependent and arch-independent
  pieces

o one change from the previous versions (from 99.1 back as far as I
  can remember) is that now specifying -dir <foo> causes l2h to fail
  if <foo> doesn't already exist - before it would just create it and
  proceed

seeing a couple of other oddities that I'll save for separate msgs

-John Turner