[l2h] all structure, no text

Arend SLUIS Arend SLUIS <sluis@pion.Rutgers.EDU>
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:49:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

This is my first time submitting to this list. Apologies for any
redundancy or omissions.

I have installed l2h, which went without a hitch (all requirements are
met). However, when running the following test file:

\documentclass{book}
\begin{document}
\section*{One}
Some text.
\section*{Two}
More text.
\end{document}

it creates (as expected) four HTML pages, with the correct structure (3
nodes under one index page) and correct navigation buttons, as well as a
correct footer with author-name & date. HOWEVER, the pages themselves do
not contain any text.

Adding a mathematical formula or two does generate the GIF images
associated with those formulas, but still no text.

Any suggestions where in the latex2html script I should look?
Thanks,

Arend Sluis.