[l2h] latex2html 98.1p1 and image reuse

Bruce Momjian Bruce Momjian <root@candle.pha.pa.us>
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 23:38:37 -0400 (EDT)

I have found cases where I have to set image reuse to 1 because the
default value of 2 is causing very different images to be considered
identical, and appear in two places.

The text looks very different to me, though the beginning and end of the
image are similar, so I suppose it is thinking they are the same.

Isn't there a way to make that code smarter.  If image reuse really
doesn't work reliably, should it be enabled by default?

The texts are of different lengths, so I would think it could figure out
they are different and not share them.

  root@candle.pha.pa.us                |  (610) 853-3000