[l2h] navigation panel content control using frames

Uli Wortmann Uli Wortmann <uliw@erdw.ethz.ch>
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:50:02 +0200

Hi Ross,

    >> sub frame_navigation_panel { "$CUSTOM_BUTTONS"; };

    Ross> In which file are you making the definition ?

sorry for the late respones, but my initial reply, was apparently
digested in our local mail-system.

Well, in the I was making the definition in  frame.pl itself, but
still without and results. This triggered the investigation of the
cache strategies of my browsers, and voila I found that I was fouled
by the cache.....

Thanks a lot for you input!

	Uli

--
	Uli Wortmann
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1080