[l2h] navigation panel content control using frames

Uli Wortmann Uli Wortmann <uliw@erdw.ethz.ch>
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:34:25 +0200

Hi there,

sorry if this is a repost, but I've sent this message already last
sunday, and I haven't got a copy from the list processor.... In case
it never made it to the list, here's my question:

I'm trying to build a framed page. Because I only wan't to have my
custom buttons there, I've set

   $NO_NAVIGATION = 1;

to avoid the textual links

and defined

	sub frame_navigation_panel {
		"$CUSTOM_BUTTONS";
	};

However, all the usual next/up/previuos buttons are still there...

Maybe it's just a local problem using 99b3?

	All hints welcome

		Uli

--
	Uli Wortmann
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1080