[l2h] \HTMLcode: Undefined control sequence. l.680 \HTMLcode

Robert Williams Robert Williams <bob@bob.usuhs.mil>
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:50:40 -0400

latex2html-98.1p1:
redhat-6.0

I'm getting this error message when
running "make manual.dvi"

Undefined control sequence.
l.680 \HTMLcode

>From hypextra.tex:
_____________________

In version 97.1 this command was actually called \Lc{HTML}.
However style files may well define \Lc{HTML} to mean something else,
like a styled version of the \texttt{HTML} acronym.
So in version 98.1 the name has been changed to \Lc{HTMLcode}.

If no other definition of \Lc{HTML} exists, then this command \emph{will}
be defined, to work the same as \Lc{HTMLcode}.
_____________________

There is no other documentation.
This question came up on the old anl list,
but there was no public answer.

I'm fairly sure html.sty is being found.
I've made a symlink from the latex2html/texinputs directory to
my latex style directory
and testinstall reports:

Looking for latex...
latex was found.