[l2h] two problems with images

Nicolas Anquetil Nicolas Anquetil <nicolas@cos.ufrj.br>
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:28:36 -0200 (EDT)

Hi,

First thank you Ross for helping me solve my problem.
I made a small mistake: I have two computers and problems with both.
My mistake was to assume that both computers had the same problem.

So yes there was a missing netpbm graphics "packagė on one of the
computer.

Thanks for that.

However I still had other problem with the other computer.  I finally
discovered it was due to a large image.  I changed the PARERSIZE to
"a3" and it works now.

However since the doc says (in Troubleshooting:
"This error should no longer occur, with V97.1. Please report it on
the mailing-list, if it does."

and since I am using v99.1, I supposed you would like to know.  The
image is an encapsulated postscript generated with XFig 3.2

----------

Now, an other question: In the HTML page, all the figures are
generated longer (or higher) than actually needed.  Roughly, an image
will be twice the height required, with the "drawing" at the top and
an empty part at the bottom.  The width is ok.

(you can see an example at
http://www.cos.ufrj.br/~anquetil/UML/node4.html)

Do you have any idea how I can correct this ?

nicolas

--
Nicolas ANQUETIL                      Professor visitante
E-Mail: nicolas@cos.ufrj.br           Univ. Federal do Rio-de-Janeiro