[l2h] Re: Bug report--99.2beta3

Marek Rouchal Marek Rouchal <marek@gmx.net>
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:29:07 +0200 (MEST)

Thanks for your report. I've fixed this in beta4. As a workaround, it
should be enough to change the PREFIX value in prefs.pm, specifying the
installation prefix with a drive letter.

-Marek

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Wei Li wrote:

> I just installed the new 99.2beta3 on two NT 4.0 (SP5) machines.
> Latex2html is installed in e: partition.  When I run latex2html in
> d: partition, I would get a error message saying that
> \usr\local\bin\texexpand is not found
>
> The problem, I think is that in configuration pm files, the batch files
> are said to be located in
> /usr/local/bin
> which in unix is not a problem.  But under NT, if you move to a
> different partition, a file such as
> /usr/local/bin/texexpand.bat
> does not exit on that partition.
>
> This problem can be easily fixed by editing the l2hconfig.pm
> file and add
> e: to all /usr/local/bin ...
> I am sure the code can be fixed quite straightforwardly, but I just
> don't know anything about perl; hope that you will fixed it soon.

* Marek Rouchal <marek.rouchal@gmx.net>                            *
* !!! please use only this address, set in the Reply-To header !!! *