[l2h] Document sectioning

Uli Wortmann Uli Wortmann <uliw@erdw.ethz.ch>
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:14:14 +0200

Hi there,

I'd like to create a document (using article.cls) which has _no_
navigation bar on the title page, but has a special iconbar _only_ on
the title page. The way I've done it now, is by hand editing the title
page, and create the following pages with l2h. (see
http://www.codap.ethz.ch/www/index.html)

However, trying to create a html file from a latex file with the
following structure:

	\section{xxx}
		blablablabkl
		\subsection{hjkjhk}

        \section{fghfg}
		jlkjlkjl

results in an empty first page, containing nothing but the subchapter
headings (http://www.codap/www/codap.html). Is there a way to have the
contents page instead in this position?

Note that all this results from not having set \title{hjhj}. This is
because I already have a title page, although I don't know how to
create the title page with l2h (see above).

So it all comes down to the question, how to I controll the layout of
the titlepage (similar to the titlepage option of the article.cls), or
how do I create a document without a title, which does not have an
empty first page?

	I'd be grateful for any hints

		Uli
--
	Uli Wortmann
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1080