[l2h] Suppressing the table of contents

Fred L. Drake Fred L. Drake" <fdrake@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Tue, 25 May 1999 12:44:29 -0400 (EDT)

  I'm playing with generating HTML that can be fed into the MS HTML
Help Workshop to create HTML Help.  It turns out that there are a
number of things that I'd like done differently, mostly because I
don't get any real control over the full-text search feature
(navigation bars and index-like components create an amazing number of
false hits!).
  Getting rid of the navigation bars is easy enough, and I can
suppress the indexes.  However, I've not found a way to suppress the
table of contents page.  I can suppress the table, but not the
generation of an essentially blank page.
  Is there a way to do this?
  Thanks!

  -Fred

--