[l2h] Fix for duplicate nav panels (Re: latex2html: frames.pl-some comments)

Chris Fox Chris Fox <C.Fox@gold.ac.uk>
Tue, 25 May 1999 11:16:28 +0100

Checking my latex2html frame.pl pages with Lynx I noticed the
duplicated navigation panels in the NOFRAME section that has aready
been mentioned on the list (below).  I have not seen a fix.

Changing line number circa 670 in frame.pl from:

        , $top_navigation, $no_frames);

to:

        , $no_frames);

seems to fix this.  (That's the line 6 down from the comment `# Now
make the ENTRY frame file.')

Best wishes,
	Chris

--
Dr. Chris Fox,  Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences, Goldsmiths
College, New Cross, London SE14 6NW, UK.       Email: C.Fox@gold.ac.uk