[l2h] latex-definition for css

Uli Wortmann Uli Wortmann <uliw@erdw.ethz.ch>
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:22:24 +0200

Hi Claudia

    Claudia> In the cascading style sheets resulting from latex2html,
    Claudia> I would like to have the background color specified as
    Claudia> well as the layout definition for <h1>, <h2>,... tags.

    Claudia> Could you please tell me which orders are to be included
    Claudia> into the latex-file?

as css is a hierachical scheme (that's why it is called cascading), it
should be sufficient to have a site/directory or document specific
css-file with all the local modifications. Not sure however, whether
the l2h implentation obyes to that scheme, and most likely many
browsers won't work with it anyway... Maybe Ross knows more.

	Cheers

		Uli

--
	Uli Wortmann
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1080